Banish stinky smells with Skunk-Off Shampoo! This veterinarian favorite is specifically designed to remove all traces of skunk spray from your intrepid pup’s coat. Its mild formula is gentle on sensitive skin, yet powerful enough to eradicate one of the most offensive odors known to man. Plus, Skunk-off is uniquely formulated to work without the use enzymes, which don’t always get the job done. This one of a kind formula is so powerful that it can be used to destroy lingering skunk odors on all pet coats and sizes, from dogs and cats to small animals!Key Benefits
- Quickly neutralizes offensive odors without irritating sensitive skin or damaging coats.
- Made with a non-enzyme formula to quickly and effectively stop foul odors at the source.
- Non-toxic and biodegradable formula rinses out easily without harming your pet or furniture.
- Destroys odors instead of simply masking them, so you don’t have to keep reapplying products.
- All-stages shampoo is safe to use on puppies and kittens over 8 weeks old.
Skunk-Off may in some cases cause minor eye irritation. Rinse with water as needed. Caution should be taken when using on cats. Be sure to thoroughly rinse if using Skunk-Off on cats. Cats are natural groomers they continually lick their hair coat. Skunk-Off in the cat’s mouth is not dangerous but it may cause excessive drooling.
If your furry friend is using a topical flea and tick treatment, please remember to follow the bathing instructions on the flea and tick packaging. Each treatment works differently and may require different wait times before water exposure.